Monday 7 May 2012

Crazy Food

Snap Happy Britmums Photo Challenge Day 7 -Warmth


I think I may have mentioned before that food and I get on very well. I'm not stuck on just a few favourite dishes either. One of my favourite things about travelling is that you get to sample different cuisines and I'm all for sampling someone like Heston Blumenthal's wacky creations at least once. You don't know till you've tried it, right?

Warmth in the wrong place

But even I have to draw the line on some things. And wasabi-flavoured chocolate, quite frankly, is it. I endured chilli-flavoured chocolate and quite liked chocolate combined with sea salt but, in my opinion anyway, there is nothing quite as satisfying as a plain old quality bar of milk or dark. I like wasabi, I lurve chocolate, but together they taste like stale tobacco. Sorry, Lindt. Not a fan of this one.




1 comment:

  1. My word, the wasabi chocolate tastes awful!

    ReplyDelete